Monday, February 28, 2011

Go Team!

I am very happy to announce that I have been selected as a Design Team Member for Sakura Craft!  Sakura has such versatile products, I am really looking forward to seeing how it will stretch my creativity, and I'm excited to see what the other talented ladies on the design team do with them as well!  2 of them, Karen and Heather, I have designed with before so I am excited to see what they come up with and getting to know all of the other ladies' styles too.
I just love sharing ideas like this, and having an obligation to be creative.  When it's just stuff for my own scrapbook I am less motivated, but gifts and Design Team challenges really gets my creative juices flowing!


So check out Sakura Craft and keep your eyes peeled for fun samples from me.  I look forward to your comments and input, and sharing more creativity!


-Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to have you on the team.. This is so exciting...

    ReplyDelete