Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beach Album

This is an Album I designed with my mom and her zany, fabulous friends in mind. They get together at one of their beachfront homes several times a year and have a delicious time.

In this album I used chipboard for the covers and Navy Blue cardstock for the pages, as well as postcard tags, and coin tags from American Tags, who I love! What else... Webster's Pages: Far and Away, and Graphic 45: On the Boardwalk, 7Gypsies Journey Stickers, and for the shapes I used the Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge shapes.
I used Glimmer mist in Caribbean, Crushed Shells and Coral Reef (if you can still find those, good luck!) and the rubber stamps that go so well with the G45, was a set by Tweety Jill, who make great stamp sets.
Oh and I made the rosette on the front from Crepe paper, and Glimmer Misted the Heck out of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment